Tuesday, August 30, 2016

More Sweet Treat Ideas

So, my daughter went home Monday night and I was bored.  What better to do than craft!  It takes my mind off of worrying and it helped keep my stress down.  Did you know crafting keeps your stress down?  Doesn't matter the craft, as long as you do something!

Well, here are some of the Sweet Treats I started when we went for our Pre-Admission appointment.  I knew I would have plenty of time to finish these once my husband went in for his surgery.  I had a variety of stamped verses and punched shapes to put on these fronts. 




All of these are available at my store at the Branson Mill Craft Village or on-line.

I package these three to a package -- YES!  you can preselect which three you want!  How cool is that?  Just let me know the verse and colors you want.

I hope you enjoy today's share!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment