Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Little Beach Bags

Classes this week are on schedule!  So today's share is a little bag I CASEd (copy and share everything!), from Sandy Maclver.  Here is the link to her YouTube video that I followed.  




I was playing with retired Halloween Designer Series Papers when I made this.  I'm thinking, "Wouldn't these be cute little bags for the kids to take treats to school in?"  Or, "What a cute bag for a hand sanitizer!"  I haven't tried to see if the sanitizer fits, but if it does, what a great Teacher gift!


  

I'm not fond of Washi tape for holding things together.  Maybe I don't press down hard enough, but when making this bottom, I'm thinking I will try something sturdier, like cardstock and Tombow Liquid glue.  I'll let you know how this holds up!




In the meantime, Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment