Monday, August 1, 2016

Lovely As A Tree Christmas Card

I promised some details to highlight each card in August's Stamp A Stack Christmas Card class.  Today I'm highlighting Stampin' Up!s oldest stamp set in the catalog, Lovely As a Tree.  This stamp set is so versatile!  I use it all year round, including for Father's Day or any masculine card.

The other stamp sets we're using are the Perpetual Calendar set for the snowflakes, and a retired stamp set, More Merry Messages for the words.  Inks, I used retired silver Encore for the snowflakes and Always Artichoke for the trees.  



I hope you enjoy making these cards as much as I did designing them.  For our first month, I'm trying to keep the cards simple for the new stampers.  I also tried to keep in mind that you may be mailing the cards so less bulky is good!

Don't forget to reserve your spot in August's Stamp A Stack Christmas Card Classes.  I will be holding these classes on different days to accommodate those who work weekends as well.  Wednesdays and Saturdays seem to work for everyone, so if there is another day that is better for you, let me know!  I'm trying to finalize my August schedule and hope to get it posted soon.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment