Saturday, May 19, 2018

Cards for Class

Today's share is a card we will be making in our Tuesday evening card class at the Branson Community Center starting at 6 PM. I have the event scheduled on my Facebook page, Desiree's Craftroom.  If you're planning to come, please let me know!

For this card, we're using the Artistically Asian stamp set.  This is a swap I received from On-Stage.  No name was attached, so if this was your card, thank you for the inspiration.  My group of ladies loved it so we're copying this one.  



Here are the basics of this card:

Base - Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock - 8-1/2 X 5-1/2, scored at 4-1/4
Layer - Basic Black - 5-1/4 X 4
Next Layer - Very Vanilla cardstock - 5 X 3-3/4
Scraps of Very Vanilla for the smaller words.  
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock to layer the smaller words
Momento Black Ink

Come back tomorrow to see the second card I made, using the same stamp set!


Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment