Monday, May 14, 2018

Soft Sayings Card Kit

I promised you some samples made with the Soft Sayings card kit (145466).  I'll post a few each day this week to highlight the many cards you can make with one kit.  The nice thing with this kit is that it comes with a block, stamps, cardstock, embellishments and an ink spot!  Everything you need to make cards -- just add snail adhesive (104332) or Tombow liquid glue (110755) to your order and you will be set. 

I also recommend getting a paper piercing mat (126199) or use a mouse pad for cushioning.  This helps the photopolymer stamps to be crisp and clear.


For this card, I added the Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist cardstock to make this a more masculine card.  


On this card, I used one of the die cuts to layer on top of the water wash card base that is in the kit.  I'm not a big fan of washi tape because mine doesn't normally stick.  So I doubled mine and added it to the back of the sentiment.  This is a more feminine card and can be used for any occasion -- job promotion, graduation, pregnancy, Mother's Day, etc.  

What other occasion can you use this card for?  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment