Wednesday, May 23, 2018

How Did She Do That?

Paper Towel Roll Scrapbooks are easy once you've made a few.

Well, it's messy and time consuming, but once you get the hang of it, it's FUN!  First I gathered some empty paper towel rolls.  Using my brayer, I flatten enough to get them in my heavy duty cutter.  YOU decide on the length of your scrap book.  I cut mine to 4-1/2 inches.


Next, I prep my rolls by removing any adhesive with my adhesive remover.  Then I paint them.  I paint the inside of one end for cosmetics.  Next, I select the papers I want to use for the scrap book.  Then things just start falling together!


Sound like fun?  Stop in and let's make a scrap book!  I'm available for classes--I meet your schedule.  Visiting Branson and looking for something fun to do?  These little books are great for that one special show you took in!  And they don't take long to complete.

Give me a shout either by email, Facebook Messenger, or phone.  Let's get together soon!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment