Friday, May 25, 2018

Replaceable Notebook Covers

I got my hands on a couple of these retired kits, Gratitude for Days.  I had no clue what I was getting but they looked interesting.  If you like what you see today, remember that I will have a couple of these available as a FREE item during my BOGO sale on June 2 & 3rd.  
I used the cute little pockets in this kit for the front.  I then stamped Thank You on the top of one of these notebook sheets and inserted into the pocket.  I selected a coordinating color for card stock to make the notebook holder.  I also made a little sleeve so once the notebook is empty, they can slide it out and put in a new one!



I love how these turned out and I have plenty from one kit to make what I need for my store.  I hope these inspire you!



Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment