Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Waterfront Stamp Set

Here are a couple of cards I made when Julie brought in her Waterfront Stamp Set.  I really like how these two cards turned out.  I think this is a set that we're going to have to use in one of our card classes.

This first card is made using Crushed Curry cardstock as the base and Cajen Craze for the layer.  We used Watercolor Pencils to get the background effect.  This is a Z Fold card.


This second card is really nice as well.  I used Mossy Meadow (returning color!!) and basic black on this.  I showed Julie how to do the Rock and Roll technique on the sun to add color to just using Momento Black Ink.  



Two things to remember -- you're welcome to come out and play any time, just set up a time with me!  Second, if you see a card or technique you'd like to learn, let me know so we can plan a class around it!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment