Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Do You Scrapbook?

Have you tried scrap booking and have gotten so overwhelmed that you quit?  Well, I have a few suggestions to help you over this hurdle.  Many people just starting out will pull out a 12 X 12 sheet of card stock and say to themselves, "How am I going to fill this page?"  They get so frustrated before they even get started.

Well, today, I'm sharing one of my classes I teach at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  This is a two-three hour class depending on you!  I take you through all the steps AND you will get a written tutorial after the class.

We are making scrap books out of Paper Towel Rolls!  Here are some photos from previous classes I've held. 




And here are some finished books by my crafters -- If you see your picture, comment below on how much you enjoyed this class!







Be sure to contact me to set up a class date for you to come in to make yours!  Yes, kids can craft too in this class!

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment