Friday, May 18, 2018

More Soft Sayings

I have four more cards to share with you today from the Soft Sayings Card Kit.  This first card is similar to the card I shared yesterday.  I added one die cut leave and two stems to this card.  Again, this is a note card.  You could cut this down and add to a full card.  Check out the next card.


This is a note card that I cut down and layered on a Lemon Lime Twist card base.  I then added a layer of Tranquil Tide and then the note card.  I popped the sentiment up on Tranquil Tide; added die cuts for embellishments.  All included in the kit!  Only the card stock was added for this card.


For this card, I put the die cut window on the water wash card base.  I stamped the sentiment on a provided punch out.  I added die cuts from the kit to add more color.


This last card I added the die cut to the top of the water wash card base.  I then added some gold die cuts and stamped my sentiment in Berry Burst to add more color to this card.  Again, this is a great card to have ready to send when you need it.


Well, these are all the cards I have ready from this kit.  I still have supplies left over but need to take a break to prepare for our card class on May 22nd.  Come back tomorrow to see one of the three cards we'll be making in class!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment