Thursday, May 17, 2018

Soft Sayings Card Kit

Here are three more cards that I made using the Soft Sayings Card Kit.  For this card, I added the die cut flower on top of the yellow water wash.  I also added a punched out stem of leaves and then stamped a couple of Basic Gray leaves.  I then popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.  This is a great card to drop in the mail for no reason what so ever!


This is a smaller note card that I added gold leaf stems that were provided in the kit.  I also added the two punch out leaves and a strip of Tranquil Tide to provide some color.


This last card was made by adding more cardstock so it would be a full card in lieu of a note card.  I used Powder Pink cardstock for the base and Berry Burst for the layer.  I added the die cut flower and then popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.  This would be a great birthday card or an every day card to let Mom know you appreciate her.

I have a couple of more cards to show you if you are still on the ledge on purchasing this kit.  It really is a versatile kit that you can do so much with. 

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment