Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Calendars

I like to create a new calendar each year and have my customers come make their own.  These make great gifts so if you come to class, you may want to make more than one!  These are some of the past calendars I've made and will have some at the Kimberling Area Senior Center on Aug 11-12th.  

This first calendar is 4 X 4 and is made with all Stampin' Up! product.  I use blank coasters as covers and dress those up.


This next selection, I believe was made in 2021.  I updated mine and have two more like this for sale.  These calendars stand up in a white stand so you can flip each month!
 


I will have both styles available at the craft fair.  I sell these for $15 all put together.  

If you would like to special order your 2024 calendar (not the one shown above), please let me know.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment