Thursday, July 27, 2023

Welcome Inn Leftovers

What do you do with the leftover pieces of your Paper Pumpkin kits?  I used to just toss them into the box and tuck it away.  Well, I wound up with so many not being used, that I decided I would use them up as I make a kit.  So today's share are cards I made with leftover pieces.  First up is a card I made by using a piece of a card front to pop the frame up.  These are mounted on a basic white card base.   


This card highlights the Encircled in Beauty large die.  I also used the retired Subtle embossing folder.  There were plenty of vases included in the kit.  So I stamped and placed this in the center of the doily. 


I used the Subtle embossing folder with the Early Expresso layer and placed on basic white card stock.  I used up some Calypso Coral card pieces and highlighted the printed floral piece.  I stamped on Boho Blue cardstock and fussy cut the vase and popped up on dimensionals.  Again, I used the Hope and Prayer stamp set.  


I hope you enjoy these alternatives!  

Happy Crafting, 

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment