Saturday, July 22, 2023

Scrapbooks Upcycled

 Exactly what is upcycling?  For me, it's taking something you would normally throw away, and repurposing it.  So the first scrapbook for today is one I made using a mint tin and the Stampin' Up! Storytime Designer Series Papers.  Now this paper has long since retired, and if you know me, you know I have spares.  So if you'd like to make your own, I do have one pack of 12 X 12 papers left or I can make it for you!

  
 
This tin has the ABCs and numbers all laminated.  

Next is the Paper Towel Roll scrapbook.  I invited ladies into my home and they were able to select from all the many scraps, ribbons, and chipboard I had available to make their own books. The first one is one my friend, Jan Caldwell, made.  The other two are kits I put together using Stampin' Up! card stock and designer series papers.



If you would like to schedule a class to come in and make your own, be sure to comment below or send me a message.  

Next week, I'll be posting some greeting cards that I've made earlier this week.  

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment