Monday, July 24, 2023

Welcome Inn - Night of Navy

 Today I'm sharing cards from the June 2023 Paper Pumpkin kit, Welcome Inn.  Paper Pumpkin is a subscription based kit that you can sign up for, buy pre-paid subscriptions to earn Sale-A-Bration (FREE) items.  You can skip a month any time you want.  There is a sneak preview that is sometimes posted so you will have a chance to see and skip that month.  You have until the 10th to decide.  If you forget, you will be charged and sent the monthly kit.

Onto the cards - I used what Night of Navy card bases were included in the kit as well as supplementing some card stock to make more cards.  This first card is close to the originally suggested format.  I used Bashful Blue card base, used a strip to separate the vase top from the base and added Thank You in lieu of the stamps included in the kit.


To add some more dimension, I used the Subtle embossing folder (retired) to emboss the Night of Navy piece.  This card is another version of the suggested card.




The last card is on a white card base with the embossed Night of Navy layer.  If you look closely, you will see that I mounted the orange flag (included in kit) before embossing.  I stamped and fussy cut (using my paper snips) three flowers (stamp included in the kit) and put them "in" the vase (also included in the kit).  

I hope you enjoyed today's cards.  Tomorrow I'll be back with a few more made from this kit.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment