Friday, July 21, 2023

Scrapbooking, Anyone?

Today's share are some scrapbooks that I've made and sold in my store before closing it. I have kits that will come with instructions, or you can purchase these already put together. 

The first one is my explosion book.  This is an explosion scrapbook that can be customized by adding the baby's name on the front.  I do take special orders!



This next scrapbook is one I made in a Pizza Box that Stampin' Up! used to sell.  I have this one all made up and ready to sell.  Look closely and you can see a pouch that has a pull up card to place a photo as well.



Next up is the 6 X 6 scrapbooks.  These unfold as you open it. It has 7 pages to add photos and journaling.  I also have kits made up so they are available to purchase.  

    

   

Lastly on this post, are the Star Albums.  First one is one I made for my granddaughter from a kit my sister bought for me.  The second one is a smaller one I made to sell in the store because someone asked for a smaller star.  These are great to have on your end table and have someone pick it up and open it!  You will here ohhhs and ahhhhs.





You get extra coordinating papers to add to the album.  You also get to decorate the front.



Come back tomorrow for some scrapbooks made with upcycled items.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'






  


No comments:

Post a Comment