Saturday, July 29, 2023

Scraps - Welcome Inn

 I used every bit of the Welcome Inn Paper Pumpkin kit in this week's shares.  Here are the last of them.  I used Night of Navy and Bashful Blue for this card.  Using the Rectangle Dies, I cut the center piece from the back of one of the card bases in the kit.  I used my Night of Navy Stampin' Write marker to highlight the flowers on the paper.  I then stamped a vase and added a strip of Night of Navy to separate the flowers.  Yes, my sentiment is curvy, but I like it!


This next card is also on Bashful Blue.  I mounted a piece of the card back and then popped up strips of Night of Navy using pop up strips included in the kit.  I popped up the last printed vase and then added the sentiment.


This last card is on Boho Blue card base.  I added strips of a card base leftover.  And used the Subtle embossing folder.  I used some retired punches to punch flowers out of scraps to add to the vase.  


Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment