Thursday, July 6, 2023

Ornaments for Your Tree

If you zoom in on the first photo, you will see many ornaments that I have for sale.


Check out the purse hanging on the tree! These have a tag hanging so you can add the person's name and have them search for their gift. These do hold cash or gift cards! This is a close up of another Purse I made.



I will ensure the ornaments don't get crushed when mailing, so please take a look and let me know what you would like to see hanging on your tree. Prices vary, and I also have kits where you put them together if you are a crafty person. Tutorials are emailed when you purchase a kit.

I also take special orders so if you need 10 of one item, of course you would get a discounted price for quantity, I would make 10, say purses, with a variety of papers. Be sure to contact me with any questions!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment