Friday, July 7, 2023

World Chocolate Day!

What better day than World Chocolate Day to feature the different items I make/sell with chocolates in them!  

My Hershey Bar Wraps are $3 or 2 for $5.  These have been very popular as stocking stuffers.  And if you order now, you can eat the chocolate bar and slip another on in for Christmas!




I make these year round, so if Christmas isn't one of your favorite days, think of Birthdays, Halloween and Thanksgiving! 

Another chocolate favorite is my Christmas Tree.  I use Hershey Kisses and Nuggets for the base.  Again these candies do slip out so you can eat and replace.  



I also have the Hershey Nugget Six Pack that I make for different holidays.  Since this is Christmas in July, here is a Christmas sample.  Each of the nuggets are wrapped in designer series papers and the nuggets slip out to eat.


I hope you enjoy World Chocolate Day!  Tomorrow, I'll be featuring a variety of Gift Card Holders.  And remember, I do take special orders for any of these items.

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment