Monday, July 3, 2023

Christmas in July

I'm having a Christmas in July sale!  Read post carefully to see what's on sale!  First up are the Chunky notepads.  These I made up for kids to color the fronts and then color or write on the inside pad, with lots of paper to doodle with -- 150 pages.  

These are also great for adults who like to draw or make lists.  Most of the ones done are for kids, but I can make more with floral, plaid or a variety of colors.  Each is packaged in a resealable bag.

  



Today's sale:  purchase one Chunky Notepad for $6 or two for $10.  If this is something you are interested in, please contact me at desireescraftroom@suddenlink.net.  I'll answer back as quickly as I can.

Happy 4th of July - be safe and stay hydrated!

Desiree'




No comments:

Post a Comment