Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Calypso Coral - Welcome Inn

Welcome back!  Today I'm using some of the calypso coral card bases used in a variety of ways to make my cards.


This first card, above, is pretty much like the sample in the kit.  I did cut the base and mounted onto a piece of basic white cardstock to have more of the papers available for more cards.

This next card is on basic white card base with the calypso coral papers behind the frame provided in the kit.  I added a piece of Night of Navy embossed cardstock as well.



This last card I used Daffodil Delight cardstock as the base and mounted the calypso coral layer.  I then used the floral print (provided in the kit) and stamped and mounted the vase.  


 I'll be back tomorrow with more!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment