Sunday, February 7, 2016

6 X 6 Scrapbook Class Reminder

I'm hosting another scrapbook class tomorrow, from 12:30 to 2 and 2 to 3:30 pm.  Class shouldn't take more than an hour and a half to complete your 6 X 6 Fold Out scrapbook.  

As a reminder, here are a couple of the pictures I posted in the past:

Cover

Fully Open

Class is $19.95 and I provide all the supplies.  Drop in at the Branson Mill Craft Village and come back to Desiree's Craftroom to make your scrapbook!

If you don't have the time, but want the kit, be sure to email me so I can package up the kit for you.  I will then send you the PDF file to complete the project!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'


PS - Please share my classes with your friends -- I love meeting new people who share the love of paper crafting -- and crafting with friends is so much fun!  Help me get the word out!

No comments:

Post a Comment