Friday, February 5, 2016

Valentine Reminder

I am running a special through Thursday, February 11th at my booth at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  Spend $25 in Desiree's Craftroom and you get to make a FREE valentine. I have the Valentine posted at the front counter for you to decide whether you'd like to make the card.  In case you didn't see the previous post, here's what you would be making:




All you have to do is bring your receipt back to me showing what you spent and you get to make your card or take the supplies home to craft.  

These are the current classes I have available:

        2016 Calendar Class (takes 2-1/2 to 3 hours to complete) for $19.95
        6 X 6 Foldout Scrapbook Class (takes about 1 hour to complete) for $19.95
        3-Dimensional Stars (2) Class (takes about 1 to 1-1/2 hours to complete) for $19.95
        February Card Class (takes about 2 - 3 hours to complete) for $19.95 (Starting soon -- I'm designing the cards today!)
        Starburst Class (takes about 1 hour) for $15.95

All you need to do, when taking a class, is add a couple of items and you've got your $25.00!  

Did I mention that I'm making Grab Bags?  Everyone loves a little surprise--right?  Well, right now my grab bags are clear so you can actually see some of the items you get to select.


More Grab Bags will be made up as time permits.  I need to get our cards designed first, then more Grab Bags!  Come out and see me and make that special Valentine for your significant other, grandchild, friend, or just someone who needs a little pick me up!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment