Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Are You on Pinterest?

You can follow me or any one of my boards that I've created on Pinterest.  Simple click this link to go to my Pinterest boards!  Select which boards you want to follow or just click on "Follow" to receive a notification when I post new pictures to Pinterest.  

Here is one of the cards I just added recently.  I didn't do a class on it, but it was for a very special person, my sister!  It was the first time I'd done this type of card and I do like how it turned out.  It is called a four easel card.



Now don't worry!  I don't pin everything as I just don't have time.  But if there is a particular project that you saw, that I posted to my blog, you can pin it from there, too!  

I'm still learning new things and am making every effort to get as much information out to you as I can.  

Do you have a Pinterest account?  It's easy to set up if you haven't already.  If you have one, comment below so I can look you  up and start following you!  I'd love to see some of your creations!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment