Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Third Card for February

I have seen so many beautiful cards using the Rose Garden Framelits that I had to make this card. Again, this was inspired by Susie Wood, my upline.  I added Wink of Stella to the rose which I added after I took this photo!




Products used:

Whisper White Thick Cardstock - (140272) 5-1/2 X 8-1/2,
   score at 4-1/4
Basic Black Cardstock - (121045) 5-1/4 X 4 (scraps for
   banner)
Whisper White Cardstock - (100730) 5-1/4 X 4 (scraps for
  Sentiment)
Rose Garden Framelits (140619) ** - Rose and Banner
Extra Large Oval punch - (119859) For the sentiment
Momento Black Ink (132708)

**Don't forget that you can purchase the Rose Wonder Stamp set and the Rose Garden Framelits as a bundle (140804) and save 15%. 

I do have all four cards on display at Desiree's Craftroom at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  Drop in any time and see the cards before you make them!  And don't forget, if you spend over $25 in my craftroom, you get to make a Valentine card for FREE.  These are super simple and great for any loved one.




Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment