Thursday, February 25, 2016

Can you say "WOW"?

I really love these new framelits from Stampin' Up!  I cannot wait for you to come out and create these four cards with me today!  



This card can be revamped for a special anniversary too!  I used the stamp set, Teeny Tiny Wishes for the sentiment.  I used the new Bloomin' Heart Thinlet Die for the heart and flowers.



This rose card can be revamped in so many ways!  We'll be using this new bundle next month as well.  It is the Rose Wonder Stamp Set and Rose Garden Thinlit dies.  


For this card, we're using the new stamp set, Going Global. Again, this card can be revamped for Father's Day, Thank You, and Just Because.


This is a spinner card and if you haven't seen a spinner card, they are really cute!  We're using the Going Global stamp set and the Sale-A-Bration set, The Sky is the Limit (no longer available).  

Class is from 12:30 - 3:30 at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  I am also offering this same class on Saturday, February 27th, from 12:30 - 3:30.  Be sure to come and see me on either day to create your own cards!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment