Thursday, February 18, 2016

Paper Bag Scrapbook

Okay, I have to admit that I bloopered!  I made the covers for this project and the first ones were too small.  If you saw yesterday's post, you saw the Explosion Scrapbook I made using the ones that were too small for this project.

So I made some larger covers and used Perfect Plum cardstock on the inside covers.  I then added the paper bags after I removed the bottoms so both ends are open to slip little things inside.  The book I helped my sister make for her grandson, Sebastian, was to make into an ABC book.  This isn't completed as it will be up for sale at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  Think of the many possibilities for this book!








What's also nice is that you can add more pages as the book grows!

Well, that's all for today.  I hope you will stop by to take one of the many classes I have available.  Coming up on Friday, is the 3-D star and on Sunday is our Monthly Card Class.  I will start class at 12:30 and 2 pm for the Star class and Card class will start at 12:30 and will stay open until 4:30.  The Mill closes at 5 pm and I will need to have everything put away prior to that so we can all go home.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment