Saturday, February 6, 2016

February Card Class

I currently have card class scheduled for Sunday afternoon, February 21, from Noon until 3 pm, at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  I also have this same class scheduled for Thursday, February 25th, from Noon until 3 pm; and again on February 28th, from noon until 3 pm.  

Depending on your schedule, I can do card class any day as long as we're done by 4:30 as the Mill closes at 5 pm.  Let me know what works for you!  

Today's share is one of the four cards I have planned for this month.  We're doing two masculine cards and two more delicate cards. This card is inspired by my upline, Susie Wood.  I don't have the Designer Series papers that coordinates with this stamp set, Going Global, so I compromised, using the globe stamp in this set.  This is a new set that is featured in the Occasions catalog.  Here's the first one:


And here is the inside:


Happy Crafting!

Desiree'




No comments:

Post a Comment