Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Fourth Card for February Card Class

Today's card is one of my own creations that was inspired by all the beautiful Bloomin' Heart cards other crafters have been posting and pinning to Pinterest. 

I'm not a white card person -- until Stampin' Up! came out with the Whisper White Thick Cardstock! Wow, it does make a difference!  




On this card, the base is the thick cardstock and I used regular Whisper White Cardstock for the embossing piece and the heart.  I used a retired embossing folder for this card, but all other ingredients are current.

Base is 4-1/4 X 11, score at 5-1/2
Layer 1:  Basic Black - 4 X 5-1/4
Layer 2:  Whisper White - 3-3/4 X 5

TIP:  I used the Hearts Framelits to cut the black heart out of the layer 1 black piece.  

All four cards are on display at Desiree's Craftroom at the Branson Mill Craft Village.  Stop in today to see each one close up.  Schedule your class to your schedule -- supplies are already cut!  This class is on my calendar for the 21st, 25th, and the 28th of February, but I'm available to have this class on most days.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'




No comments:

Post a Comment