Friday, February 19, 2016

Baby Boy Explosion Book

I have been so busy that I ran out of baby books for my store! I actually have two of these, but I'm holding one back for a customer who came in and asked about one, but I didn't have any done.  The one I have set aside is for Cingston.  So I made a second one for my store.  

As you know I like to upcycle anything I can.  So I used the heavy cardboard from our designer series papers (not the regular cardboard, but the heavy stuff!).  I cut these into 5 X 5 squares and covered with retired Designer Series Papers.  I then cut three pieces of white cardstock into 8 X 8 and scored at the 4" on both sides.  Then I scored from one point to the other -- but only once.  Leave the other side unscored.






Add some papers and embellishments, and you're done!  I made a belly band out of 1-1/2 X 12 coordinating cardstock. I die cut the words, "Our Baby" using the Little Alphabet dies from Stampin' Up!   I left the belly band undecorated so I can add the baby's name should the customer want me to!




Reminder -- I have the set of two 3-dimensional star class today from 12:30 to 3:30.  It shouldn't take but an hour or so to complete your stars but I like to allow extra time so you are not rushed.


I hope you enjoy today's share.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment