Saturday, February 20, 2016

Baby Girl Scrapbook

Now you know I couldn't have just boys or just girls for baby books, don't you?  Well I took Thursday to craft at the Branson Mill Craft Village and here is one of the two books I made.  I'll share the second one tomorrow!

Remember, you can use any heavy cardboard you have to cut down for the covers.  If you don't have enough designer series paper, come see me!  Another option you can use for covers is the border wall paper I highlighted earlier this week. Again, shop around and buy it when it's on clearance -- save your pennies!

I love the colors on this scrapbook and I'm so glad my sister, Marilyn, provided me one for an example years ago.  I was able to make some friends their baby books and now I get to hear all sorts of stories when I talk with people who are interested in the books!




Don't forget we have card class on Sunday, from 12:30 - 3:30.  Hope you can make to the Branson Mill for your card class.  If you cannot make it on Sunday, contact me so we can schedule a day/time that works for you!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment