Monday, October 26, 2015

Cape Fair Community Center Craft Fair Update

I had a great time Saturday at the Cape Fair Homemakers Craft Fair.  If you didn't come out to see me, you missed some really good food, friendship, and great selection of Christmas ideas.  

Since I forgot to publish my post on Saturday, here are some pictures of the items I took on Saturday.  First up, my husband thought I needed to have some Christmas card packets, so I made packages of four Christmas cards with envelopes.  


These cards are ones I'm offering the whole month of November for my group of crafters to make.  I picked three of the five to choose from.  

If you'd like to come and make your Christmas cards, let me know which card you'd like to make and how many so I have enough supplies cut for you to get them done in one day!

Here are some of the other things I took.  Some of these will be going up to my booth at Picker's Market when I have my Christmas Sale, so if you haven't gotten all your stocking stuffers, you can chose any of these! 


Santa Post It Notes

Santa Hershey Bar Wraps

Herhsey Nugget Box

Hershey Kisses Pumpkins

Post It notes and/or 3 X 5 Notepad Holder

Halloween Pockets for Candies


Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment