Saturday, October 31, 2015

Third Card for November Card Class

First, I'd like to wish everyone a safe and Happy Halloween. Hopefully you finished your Halloween treats to hand out today!  Here are a couple that I will be handing out tonight.

Halloween Poppers made using the Envelope Punch Board

Another Envelope Board Pocket Pouch using Haunt Ya Later

Today's card is one that I revamped from two years ago! This was a quick card to make and get out in the mail.  Since I had quite a few pieces left over, I thought we should use them up!  



We're using the new Softly Falling Embossing folder.  I put the raised dots on the backside for a different effect.  Using Ornamental Pines (retired stamp set) and Mossy Meadow ink, I stamped the pine branch and then layered my candles. Lastly, I added the Merry Christmas across the bottom. On the inside, I stamped the words from Ornamental Pines and stamped a little pine cone in the bottom corner.




I hope you enjoy this card.  Remember, my next card class is on November 7th, from 2-5 pm.  Please let me know if you plan on attending so I have enough supplies cut and ready to craft.

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment