Thursday, October 29, 2015

November Card Class

I have the below listed dates scheduled to have card class -- we will be making four different cards with envelopes. I am in the process of designing our cards.  Here is the first card, using the negative image from some die cuts to show you how to make your supplies stretch. Card class is $10 for four cards and envelopes. 


On this card, we're using the negative image from some snowflake ornaments I created earlier. First I ran the silver foil paper through my big shot, using the precision base plate to die cut the Merry out.  I set the words aside.  Then I adhered the negative snowflake on the Night of Navy cardstock and then used dimensionals to pop on the silver foil paper. Instead of a button, I punched a 1/2 inch circle and added it with a dimensional and added a little white twine bow.  This makes this card super easy to mail!

The following dates are my scheduled Card Classes:

November 7th, from 2-5 pm
November 9th from 10-1 pm
November 12th from 6-9 pm

If none of these dates work for you, let me know if you can get a few of your friends together for a 3 hour increment and I would be glad to have a class for your group. 

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment