Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Halloween Treats

This was a treat I made last year for Halloween. We decided last minute to cut the supplies for this project to send home with our niece for her and her son to complete for his classmates.  Quinn has to color the Witches and Draculas and Mom gets to cut them all out!  I did ask our niece to send us a picture when they were all done, so I will try to post an update then!

This picture shows the ghost on the belly band.  We decided to alternate between the ghost, the Witch and Dracula from the Happy Haunting stamp set to have a variety for Quinn.

These are super easy to make so if you'd like to make these to hand out at Halloween, send me an email stating that you would like the instructions, and I'll send them to you!


Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment