Friday, October 30, 2015

Second Card for Classes in November

Today's share is a card I designed because there are many uses for our Envelope Punch Board.  Two of my class attendees have the punch board but haven't really used it. This card was inspired by Catherine Pooler -- she has a great video that shows you how to make a variety of Envelope Punch Board cards with the tabs in various places!

Front of Card with slide off Gold Satin Bow

Inside - Heat Embossed

Hopefully this card will inspire you to pick up your Envelope Punch Board and create some awesome cards and/or crafts. Remember, I also used the Envelope Punch Board to create the poppers I made for Halloween and for the Christmas stocking stuffers!


Be sure to share your creations; I'd love to see them!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment