Friday, October 2, 2015

National Card Making Day

Tomorrow is National Card Making Day.  What cards will you be crafting?  I hope to be making some cards that are leftover from my Card Buffets so I can place new cards on the buffet. Here are a couple of the cards that I'll be working on tomorrow!





Have you been to one of my Card Buffets?  Well, you come into my home and I have a "buffet" set up where you can select any card from 6-7 cards to craft.  You pay for the cards you make.  Once the supplies are gone, that card is off the buffet!

My next Card Buffet is October 6th, from 6-9 pm.  I will have cards from our Guy Greetings class on the buffet as well as cards from September's card class.  Remember, a buffet is not a class.  I will not be teaching techniques in this workshop.  I teach techniques, like heat embossing, dryer sheet, new fold styles, etc., in my "Classes."  My next class is scheduled for October 10th, where we will be learning the dryer sheet technique and learning the screen card fold.  

I hope you can join me to craft.  Check out my events on my Facebook Page, Desiree's Craftroom, to see which dates will work for you!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment