Thursday, October 1, 2015

Purse Post It Note Holders

Aren't these cute? This is one of those projects I had set aside to do and never did. Thanks to Jini Merck for her video! I followed the guidelines for my first sample (blue Owls), but I changed up the dimensions to accomodate a full pack of Post It notes. I will post a link to her video below. I watched Jini's video and took notes and then went to craft!

I like this holder with all the colors. I used retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper, coordinating cardstock and ribbon to complete.






I do like the initial holder, but I love the full pad purse too! I will be typing up my instructions soon and hope to make more of these. When I do, I'll take pictures to include in my instructions.  Let me know if you'd like the PDF file when I have all the pictures included!


Can you spot the tools I used on the purses? Check below to see if you named them all!

Let me know which is your favorite one.

Happy Crafting,


Desiree'




Link to Jini's Video: https://youtu.be/5TDomo3KG9g




Tools Used:

Paper Trimmer
Edglit Thinliits
1/2 Circle Punch
Hole Punch
Tear N Tape

No comments:

Post a Comment