Thursday, October 22, 2015

Special Request!

Yes, I do special orders/requests.  I received a message from a friend that is like a sister to me.  Jackie and I worked together when I worked at Grand Forks Air Force Base as a Secretary.  Jackie's granddaughter, Jaiden, is turning 12 in December and wants to make her own invitations.

Only request was to use purple and she loves giraffes!

Here's what I came up with - 



Jaiden loves the invitation -- I only hope she loves it as much after she puts 10 of these together!

Punches used:  Small Oval, Owl Builder, Blossom Builder, Bird Builder, Washi Tape, Word Window, Slot, 2,  3/4 and 1/2 inch circle punches.  I used the circle framelits to cut the Soft Suede window to have the giraffe's head pop out.    

Be sure to let me know if you have a special event you need help with!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment