Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Monday

What a busy weekend! Here in the Ozarks, the trees are changing colors and hills/mountains are beautiful. I am finishing up on things I will have for sale for my upcoming craft fair on October 24th. 

This weekend, in addition to card class, I die-cut 60 snowflakes, 60 centers, and 60 front pieces. Did I mention that I also had to cut down the aluminum flashing?

Well the hardest part was cranking the big shot 120 times! But I think the end result is worth it! Here is the original snowflake that I made 20 of last night.
  


Today I will be using my alcohol inks to color 40 of these in blues, gold, and white.  I will have a total of 60 snowflakes for sale at the craft fair!

I still need to make more of the delicate ornaments and maybe some more of the purse-style post it notes before the end of next week!  If you would like to come out and learn how to make either of these, I'd sure appreciate the help!    

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment