Friday, October 9, 2015

Card Class Preparation

I've been doing laundry to get the used dryer sheets ready for Saturday's class!  Now that I've got enough, I'm working on the following project.  




I saw this on Pinterest a while back and knew I wanted to make them.  These were designed by a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske.  She has a video on YouTube, just do a search for Scentsational Season Cocoa Packet.

I'm doing two different Designer Series Papers -- one for regular cocoa and the other for dark chocolate cocoa.  I'm still waiting for the peppermint sticks to show up in the stores, so I compromised and used a mini pen to get my sizing correct.  

Hopefully, now that I have everything cut out and scored, I'll be able to finish these up today!

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment