Sunday, October 18, 2015

Homemade Christmas Gifts

If you would like to come to a class to make any of these items, please let me know!  These are items I've made and would love to have a class for you to make your own hand-made Christmas gifts.  


Cocoa Pouch - Pen should be a Peppermint Stick!

Purse style Post It Note Holder

4" star ornament

Angel Ornament

Mini Christmas Coffee Cup

Candle
Hershey Nugget Box

Santa Hershey bar Wraps

Santa Curvy Keepsake Boxes

Santa Post It Notes

Curvy Keepsake Tealight

Stand up Post It Note Holder

Purse Gift Card Holder or Candy Holder

Framed Art

Gift Pouch with Gift Tags


Class would be $20-$25 for all four gifts.  I need your help in deciding which four we should make. Send me an email so I can get your vote in!  

Happy crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment