Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Card Buffet Tonight

Tonight is the last night for October Card Buffet.  We have a few masculine cards still on the buffet as well as get well and birthday!



Starting on November 5th, I will be putting some of the cards we made in October on the buffet.  Remember, card buffets are not a class!  If you don't know how to create the card, please don't select it off the buffet. . . I will have some of the Dryer Sheet technique cards on the buffet in November.  

If you haven't checked out my events for November, be sure to do so!  Then scroll for December's events!

I did change up the Christmas Card classes as well.  If you'd like to purchase a kit with the stamp sets, just let me know.  If you prefer to just come and make your cards at Desiree's Craftroom, be sure to contact me so I can have the supplies cut and ready for you to stamp and create your cards!  You will need to pre-pay/pre-order your cards in order for me to have all the supplies ready when you arrive.

Look for the weekly deals later today!

Happy Crafting,
Desiree'




No comments:

Post a Comment