Monday, November 2, 2015

Fourth and Last Card for November Card Class

Today, I am grateful for the beautiful fall colors I see from my front window.  



This is our fourth card for November card class.  This card is a total CASE (copy and share everything!) from my up-line, Susie Wood.  I absolutely love the color combination and in case you couldn't tell, the delicate ornament die.  




We are using quite a few new products on this card and some old products.  The gold foil and Red Glimmer papers are from the annual catalog.  The new dies, both the Delicate Ornament and the Christmas Greetings (which I received just in time!), were used along with the new Precision Base plate. We're using the new gold cord trim to top off the ornament. The designer series paper used is from the Winter Wonderland Specialty paper.  

I hope you will be able to join us for one of my card classes!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment