Friday, November 13, 2015

Pinecones, Anyone?

Today, I am grateful for new friends.  Yesterday we took our neighbors out for lunch and found out that we both love to craft.  Vivian hand-stitches all her quilting! I'm not sure I have the patience for that!  It's getting close to the Christmas shopping season here in Branson. I usually make my grandchildren handmade ornaments each year. 

This year, I'm playing with this idea I found on Pinterest from The Hybrid Chicks.  I love the concept and although mine isn't perfect, it is handmade and I will hang this on my tree! 



Last year's ornaments got lost in the mail so they never received them.  Bah humbug!  


Each ornament had their names on the front, above, and the year on the back, below.




I hope you enjoy today's share and don't forget, we have Christmas Card class tomorrow -- you choose what time and how many of which card to make.  Just make sure I know the quantity of which cards so I have your supplies cut and ready for you when you arrive.  Class is from 10 am to 5 pm -- I'm available to assist you in your custom Christmas Cards. Each card is $2.50 to make including the envelope.  I hope you can join me tomorrow!

If not, the alternate date is November 21st, from 10 am to 5 pm.  Again, let me know the quantity so I have your supplies cut!


Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment