Monday, November 30, 2015

Update from the Branson Mill

I've been super busy getting ready to start our classes at the Branson Mill.  Yesterday I worked on making more Snowman Hershey Bar wraps.  I was able to finish more of these pouches to put out today as well.  Come back tomorrow to see what was added to my Christmas Tree!  



Tuesday, I will be having Card Buffet.  You will need to come to my booth and see how many cards you want to make.  I will then provide you with a sticker with the cost to make the number of cards you want.  You will take this up front and pay for the cards and then bring your receipt back to me so you can make your cards.  I will make myself available but will have to answer any questions other customers may have.  

On Saturday, December 5th, we will be making the 2016 4X4 Calendars.  Be sure to let me know if you will be making more than one so I can have enough supplies cut.

I hope you are enjoying Stampin' Up! On Line Extravaganza.  Remember to get your order in before midnight tomorrow evening!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment