Sunday, November 1, 2015

Grateful for . . .

Today is November 1st!  Wow, where did the year go?  Did it go fast for you?  Well, today, I'm grateful for YOU, my customers.  You keep me looking for things to craft so you can learn new things.  

I saw a posting on Facebook, from Corinne Crowley Saindon that got the creative juices flowing. Here is her Pilgrim which holds a package of microwave popcorn.  




I wanted to do something similar to this, but wanted to have a hot cocoa or apple cider pouch inside.  I also wanted to have a pull up for the pouche.  I remember doing a card like this with my up-line, Susie Wood, before I became a demonstrator.  I love this idea and this is what I came up with.  


    


I used the large scallop punch for the collar (Corinne used the square scallop punch), the Owl Builder Punch for my buttons, and my Stampin' Up! Paper Trimmer for the buckle/belt.  

Be sure to leave me a comment on whether your children/grandchildren would love to get one of these!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment