Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sale Anyone?

Today I'm grateful for SALES!  Now who doesn't love a sale? November 23-30 is going to be exciting, but only if you like sales. Everyone likes sales, especially when savings up to 50 percent are involved! Check back tomorrow for more details about Stampin' Up!s Online Extravaganza, including which select products will be discounted (while supplies last).

Here are some updated pictures of my space at the Branson Mill.  I've been busy bar coding stuff as I put it out to sell. Next, I will be working on my December calendar so you will know when I have classes scheduled.  If you see a class you want to do, but cannot make any of the scheduled classes, be sure to email me so I can schedule you in when you can attend!  

Table with Christmas Cards and Snowflake Ornaments

Tree with Ornaments - All for Sale!

More pictures tomorrow!

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'


No comments:

Post a Comment