Thursday, November 12, 2015

New Craftroom Space

Today I'm grateful for the Branson Mill Craft Village!  This is the front of the building, just so you don't get confused with the Branson Mall!! I am moving Desiree's Craftroom from Picker's Market to the Branson Mill.  I will be moving things gradually, but will be completely out of Picker's by November 20th!  



Here is the crafting space we will be using for classes.  I believe we'll have enough space.


And here is where I will be doing demonstrations from time to time.



And lastly, I am touching up the slat wall for hanging my crafts that I have for sale.  


Today, I have to get some laundry done and finish prepping materials for Saturday's Christmas Card Class.  If you haven't reserved your Christmas Card class seat yet, be sure to get in touch with me.  I need to have all your supplies cut ahead of time so you aren't waiting on me!

Happy Crafting,

Desiree'



No comments:

Post a Comment