Friday, November 6, 2015

Friendships

Today I'm grateful for the friendships I've made throughout my years with the federal government.  For the last 16 years, before I retired, I worked for the Department of Veterans Affairs, specifically, at the Iowa City VA Medical Center. Even though I've been retired almost 5 years, and moved to Missouri, those friendships still touch me every day.

Today, I'm sharing a project I created some time ago.  I really enjoyed making these and hope you will enjoy them as well. My husband was very ill for a long time and eating mints helped.  I decided to try to come up with something I could make with the tins.  

Tin closed
Inside Tin

Tin Fully Open


Here is one sample that I made for little boys.  Simply place pictures of favorite things on one side and journal about it on the other.  I've made some with Trains for little boys, and pink ones with butterflies for little girls.  I do take custom orders so if you would like a specific themed one, let me know!  

These are also great for seniors to keep their friends' graduate pictures in as well.  

Happy Crafting!

Desiree'

No comments:

Post a Comment